Join us for a Winter KAL with Blue Sky Fibers! The Livonia Shawl is packed full of beautiful cables and perfect for cold weather knitting. This shawl is knit on the bias. Alternating bands of intricate cables and relaxing garter texture make it both interesting to knit and eye-catching to wear! The Livonia Shawl uses the luxurious Blue Sky Fibers Skyland, a DK yarn with a soft halo and luxurious sheen. Choose your color and pre-order your kit to receive it in time for the kick-off on February 14. Orders will be available for pick up or ship on February 10th. This makes a wonderful gift to yourself or your favorite stitcher, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Don’t forget to tag @blueskyfibers on social media and use #LivoniaShawlKAL so we can see everyone’s projects!
- 5 skeins of Blue Sky Fibers Skyland (40% Fine Highland Wool / 30% Baby Alpaca / 30% Silk, 210 yards/100g) in your choice of color
- A coupon code to download the pattern for free
- A sweet surprise for Valentine’s Day!
Other materials (not included):
- US 7 (4.5mm) 32″ circular needle
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
Choose from these gorgeous colors!