This Alpaca and Silk yarn has all the softness and shine that you need to give luxurious gifts! Each skein is 147 yards and 50% baby Alpaca and 50% Merino.
- 50% Baby Alpaca / 50% Silk
- 147 yards / 50 grams
- sport weight
- US#3-5 / 3.25-3.75mm = 5-6 sts per inch / 2.5 cm
This necklace pattern is free from Blue Sky Fibers and uses just one skein of Metalico to make a gorgeous and versatile piece. Tie it up for a different look. Grab a neutral for a metallic look or a rich saturated shade for a pop of color.
- 1 hank Metalico
- US#5 double pointed needles or i-cord maker
Simple Fingerless Gloves
These stockinette stitch mitts will work up quickly even in sport weight yarn, but their delicate silky fabric will be a big hit for anyone on our gift list.
- 1 skein Metalico
- 3.25mm and 3.75mm double pointed needles
Puffy Pouf Light
With simple ribbing, this project will work up quickly. Top it with a faux fur pom pom or fold over the brim or wear it slouchy – so many options!
- 1-2 skeins of Metalico
- US2.5 (3mm) – 16” circulars, DPNs, or preferred needles for small circumference knitting. Note that this is a ribbed hat, so exact gauge isn’t that crucial. If you only have a US2 or US3 needle, go ahead and use what you have!
Shiplap Slouch (crochet)
This free crochet hat pattern works up quickly and would have gorgeous drape in Metalico.
- 2 skeins of Metalico
- H (5.00mm) and G (4.25mm) hooks
Snow Blossom Shawl
This gorgeous piece is made of squishy two color brioche. It won’t be done by Christmas, but this one was too good to not mention!
- 3 skeins in each of two colors of Metalico
- Sizes 3 (3.25 mm) and 4 (3.5 mm): 24” circular (cir). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.