We have a big fresh delivery of Bis-Sock from Biscotte! This is a hand dyed yarn that patterns and stripes, in some very very fun ways. Each skein of Bis-sock yarn is 100 grams (3.5 oz) and 435 yards. This fingering weight yarn is a blend of 85% Merino and 15% nylon, making it both soft and durable! We even got some fun holiday patterns for you to get started on holiday gifts.
- Fingering weight
- 435 yards (400m) / 3.5 ounces (100g)
- 85% superwash merino wool, 15% nylon
- Suggested needles: US 1 – US2 (2.25 to 2.75 mm)
- Gauge: 28 to 32 stitches = 4 inches
- Machine wash in cold water and dry flat
You can shop this yarn on our webshop or in store. Here are the amazing colorways that we have right now!