During Virginia Phase 2, we are offering the following options to shop our yarns, books, notions, needles and more! Here they are:
- virtual video shopping appointments that allow you to see our inventory live with a dedicated yarnista. Schedule yours here
- shopping in person daily: Mon-Thurs 2-6 pm, Fri – Sun 12-6 pm
- shop a selection of our products on our webstore
- flat $5 shipping for your order
- curbside pick up for our local customers
Important things to know about in store shopping at this time:
Our team participated in the ALX Promise program and have received special training and instruction from the City of Alexandria Health Department regarding reopening procedures and safety guidelines.
- Per VA law and City of Alexandria Health Department requirements, all customers must wear a mask. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, you may shop with us online or virtually. We are unable to allow you to enter without a mask.
- Please wash your hands in our bathroom upon entry.
- We will allow five customers max in the shop at a time.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from our staff and other customers. The floor will be marked to assist in social distancing.
- We are unable to take cash payments right now. Our credit card machine allows for Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We sanitize between each customer.
- We are able to fix your stitches at our help bar, however to allow for social distancing, we will ask that you wait away from our team while they fix your work.
- To minimize the amount of people in the shop, we will ask that you leave your yarn to be wound and return to the shop after it is completed.
- Our lounge and other gathering areas are closed.
- Our Ravelry workstation is open and will be sanitized between customers.