Cocoknits makes some of our very favorite notions. Each tool is designed for the maker who really enjoys the process of creating, and finds real pleasure in having tools that are useful as well as beautiful. We have two new items from Cocoknits in the shop this week, perfect for those new year, new projects, or if you’re ready to revamp your routine.
The Accessory Roll is an ingenious little package that neatly stores all your notions (and maybe emergency chapstick, or pens, or anything else you might need) in an adorable little roll. Made from a washable paper material, the roll ages similarly to leather, and comes with four individual triangular compartments that snap close, and snap into the outer roll. Each triangle can be removed so you can customize your roll, or take just what you need with you. Elastic cords wrap around the outside to keep everything safe, and each set comes with additional cords for color fun.
- Outer: L 6.5” (16.5 cm) X W 2.5” (6.3 cm) X D 2.5” (6.3 cm).
- Pouches’ inner/usable dimensions: L 5.75” (14.5cm) X W 1.75” (4.5cm) X D 1” (2.5 cm).
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic outer closure, 3 additional elastic colors included.
Made from the same washable paper material as the accessory roll, Cocoknits has a new Project Portfolio that is sure to become a favorite. An elastic spine helps to secure books and magazines, while three interior pockets hold your tablet, papers, pens, and any other small tools. An outer elastic keeps the portfolio closed up so you don’t lose any important pattern notes.
- H 12” (30.5cm) x W 9” (23cm) x D .75” (2cm)
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic inside spine and outer closure, 3 additional elastic colors included.
- Storage slots:
- Inside front cover – horizontal for patterns, papers, brochures.
- Inside back cover – vertical for iPad/tablet, any papers.
- Inside back cover – horizontal for phone, pens, pencils, other small items.