It’s back!! Freia Merino / Silk Worsted Ombré is finally back in stock. This gorgeous blend of wool and silk is dyed by the amazing Tina Whitmore. The yarn gradually changes colors across each 165 yard cake.
- 70% Merino wool, 30% Mulberry Silk
- 75 grams and 165 yards
- Gauge: 16-20 sts/4″ on US#8-11
- 3-ply yarn, spun and dyed in the USA
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Top Three Project Picks:
1. Nip by Laura Aylor
This project takes just two cakes for the largest size (seen here) or one for the smaller. The pattern is available from the designer on Ravelry.
2. Half and Half Cowl by Sara Lucas
3. Stitch Block Cowl by Purl Soho
This is hands down one of my favorite FOs ever. I used one Freia Merino / Silk Cake and two complimentary colors of hand dyed worsted. (I used Sweet Georgia Superwash). The Fiberists Audubon Worsted, Hazel Knits Cadence or Neighborhood Fiber Co Studio Worsted would all be great.