We’re so excited to have these bundles in space. The official hat for Shetland Wool Week 2017, the Bousta Beanie by Gudrun Johnston is a super cute, simple fair isle hat. Inspired by the Shetland landscape, this beanie features waves of color for a striking slouchy beanie, that’s also super cozy for chilly days. Neighborhood Fiber Co has put together some beautiful three color kits featuring their amazing Capital Luxury Sport base. A pleasure to knit with, this merino, cashmere, nylon blend has bright colors perfectly matched for this pattern.
We have three kits in space ready for you to make a beanie for yourself, or as a quick gift. Top with one of our vegan Lova Fur pom-poms for a bit of fun and fuzzy.
- For use with the Bousta Beanie pattern- free on Ravelry, not included with kit
- Pattern uses US 2 and US 4 needles, 16″ circular
- Three mini skeins, 185yds each
- Capital Luxury Sport (70% Wool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon)
555 yards/6.3 oz
- Neighborhoof Fiber Co recommends Eucalan for blocking