Self-striping worsted weight has finally arrived in space! Griffon from Biscotte Yarns in Quebec, Canada is a beautiful superwash heavy worsted yarn that will truly stripe. You’ll now be able to whip up fun accessories without having to juggle multiple colors of yarn to get that colorful look we all love. Since the yarn is washable and squishy, it will work up well for kids and babies, though be sure to save some for yourself! We have a variety of great colorways that mix up colors in fun and unexpected ways, so we’re sure to have a colorway for every member of your family. And though it’s still summer, be sure to grab a few skeins for those last minute gifts come the holidays.
- 180 yards
- 100% superwash merino
- Heavy Worsted/Aran weight
- 15-16 stitches per 4” on a US 9-10.5 (5.5-6.5 mm) needle
- Baby Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker
- Biscottes Serpentine Scarf by Louise Robert
- Chevron Monster Hat and Monster Cowl by Julia Allen
- Daphne and Delilah the Momma and Baby Monster by Rebecca Danger
- Garter Ear Flap Hat by Purl Soho
- Little Squirrel by tincanknits
- Waiting for Winter Mittens and Fingerless Mitts by Susan B. Anderson
Be sure to share your project plans below!