Jill Draper Make Stuff Mini Empire has landed! Don’t let the “mini” fool you. This squishy Aran weight yarn makes a statement, just like it’s big, full-sized sister Empire. Jill broke up the big skeins into smaller, more manageable lengths for when you want to whip up some fun accessories or add a pop of color to a garment.
Jill Draper’s yarns are built upon being entirely American. Sourced from sheep in her home state of New York, the wool is spun and then dyed by Jill herself in her Hudson Valley studio. Rustic, yet refined characterize all of Jill’s yarns, and Mini Empire is no exception. The sheepy goodness of this yarn is the best part!
- 100% New York Rambouillet wool
- 213 yards (195 meters)
- 3.5-4.0 stitches per inch on a US 9-10.5 (5.5-6.5 mm) needle
- Adobe, Amethyst, Charred Coal, Clear Skies, Concord, Dark Roast, Evergreen, Harvest Gold, Minty, Moss, Petrified Wood, Powder Puff, Sapphire, Shiraz, Spark, Strawberry Sorbet
- King’s Mountain Mitts by Sloane Rosenthal
- Ministik 2 by Elizabeth Elliott
- Artichoke French Mitts by Laura Nelkin
- Fairy SnowCap by Rosemary (Romi) Hill
- Avery by Melissa LaBarre
- Pyukkleen by Ysolda Teague