We are so excited to have some exciting exclusives at this week’s pop up shop with Hazel Knits! Divine is a limited edition yarn that you won’t usually find in our shop or even from Hazel Knits. Knitting with Divine is a heavenly treat. The Merino gives this yarn nice substance, while the Cashmere and Silk make it a luxe experience. Divine is a lofty fingering weight and has wonderful drape for shawls and scarves.
- 75% superwash Merino, 15% Cashmere, 10% Silk
- Fingering weight,
- 400 yards / 115 grams
- Handwash in tepid water with wool-friendly detergent. Lay flat to dry. Even though this yarn has a high superwash merino content, we do not recommend machine washing or drying.
There are a few gorgeous patterns for this yarn. Here are our top picks, to inspire your shopping this week:
- 4.5 mm needles (US7)
- One skein of Divine
- Pattern is written for four sizes and would use 1 to 1.25 skeins of Hazel Knits Divine
- US#6 circular needles
- Written for two sizes. 540 – 990 yards of Divine
- US#6 circular needle
This is Danielle’s favorite!
Recommended Ease: 2 – 4” / 5 – 10 cm of positive ease around the bust.
Sample shown is size 2 on a 34” / 86 cm bust with 4” / 10 cm of positive ease.
- 645, 695, 750 (800, 885, 965) (1050, 1130, 1200) yards
- Needle A: US 4 / 3.5mm – 24” / 61 cm circular needles and 32” / 80 cm or longer circular needles for body, preferred needles for small circumference knitting for sleevesNeedle B: US 2 / 2.75mm – 16” / 40 cm circular needles for cast on and neckline.
- Waste yarn or stitch holders, stitch markers, tapestry needle, row counter (optional), and scissors.
24 sts x 34 rnds = 4” / 10 cm, on Needle A in stockinette worked in the round after blocking.
Devani Shawl (crochet)
New to Ravelry and soooo good!
- 2 skeins Divine
- beads for edging
- 6.0 mm (J) hook