Your holiday gift making starts now!
Looking for a deliciously cozy knit to kick off your fall and winter knitting? Lucca is a luxurious cashmere cotton blend that’s perfect for anyone with a wool allergy. The Spiced Cocoa fingerless mitts by Laura Aylor are the perfect complement, a simple knit with some striking design details. Get a head start on your holiday gift knitting or keep this pair to treat yourself! Speed up your knitting with some 9″ circular needles or give Addi’s Flexi Flips a try. And our Fox & Pine Stitch Huggers will add a bright pop of color to your work while securely wrangling those double points.
- Berroco Lucca – one ball
- copy of pattern by Laura Aylor
- For medium size, US 6/4 mm needles, dpns or small circumference circular
Lucca – the softest wool free option!
- Worsted weight
- 50% Cashmere, 50% Cotton
- 156 yards / 50 grams
- Knitting gauge: 20 sts = 4 inches on US 7 (4.5mm)
- Crochet gauge: 17 sc & 19 rows = 4″ on size 7 / 4.5mm hook
- Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.