The flowers in bloom have the yarnistas dreaming of lightweight, lacy shawls for spring outings. For Must Make Monday this week, they’ve chosen the Hope Remains shawl by Boo Knits. This delicate, lacy and beaded, top-down crescent shawl will dazzle in the gorgeous colors of Jaggerspun Zephyr. This laceweight Merino and Tussah Silk blend is incredibly soft, and the colors have a beautiful shine. The yarnistas found perfect pairings with the Miyuki beads we carry in the shop! This pattern is fully written and charted.
82” (210cm) wide, 20” (51cm) deep, after blocking, though the shawl is easily enlarged or reduced
- 2 skeins of Jaggerspun Zephyr (50% Merino, 50% Tussah Silk, 560 yards, 50g). Available in store.
- 1300 6/0 Miyuki Beads. Available in store.
- US 3, 4, 5, and 7 circular needles,, 40″
- stitch markers
- small crochet hook to apply beads
- Hope Remains Pattern by Boo Knits, available to purchase on Ravelry
Our Yarn and Bead Pairings: