If you are planning holiday gifts and want something special, the Periwinkle Sheep Worsted comes in some fabulous hand dyed colors and is a 100% superwash Merino yarn that is also 100% made in the USA!
We have a gorgeous line-up of 30 colors, including our custom fibre space colorway!
- 100% superwash merino
- Worsted weight
- 220 yards / 100g
- Hand wash cool, dry flat.
Holiday Gifting Ideas:
Maize by Tincanknits
These adorable and simple mitts or mittens are a great way to show off a hand dyed yarn and make something long lasting and warm for loved ones. They are also sized for toddler through adult!
- One skein of Periwinkle Sheep Worsted will make all sizes: 70 (80, 120, 150, 200) yards for mittens, 50 (60, 80, 100, 140) yards for fingerless mitts
- US #6 / 4.0 mm (or as required to meet gauge)
- stitch markers, darning needle, waste yarn
Charcuterie Cowl by Veronica Topham
This lace and cable cowl looks elegant in hand-dyed yarns and is an engaging knit! One size, but easy to adjust sizing by adding additional repeats.
- Periwinkle Sheep Merino Worsted: 2 skeins
- US 7 16″ circular needle
- stitch markers
Artist of Pentacles by Jess Knowles
When you can’t choose just one color…choose both! This free pattern is the perfect chance to play with fun color pairings to create a bold geometric texture.
- Perwinkle Sheep Merino Worsted: 1 skein each of 2 colors
- US 6 16″ circular needle
- US 7 16″ circular needle and DPNs
- Stitch marker
Here We Gnome Again
These adorable gnomes would make neat holiday decor, nestled among mistletoe on the mantle or a wonderful gift for a young one in your life!
- Two skeins of Periwinkle would make two coordinating gnomes. C1: 88 yd. / 80m (63 yd./ 58m), C2: 15 yd. / 10m (15 yd. / 14m)
- US#4 and #5 needles
- stitch marker
- locking stitch marker
- poly pellets
- small amount of stuffing
Pine Fair Isle Hat (crochet)
If you have never tackled fair isle crochet, this is a great pattern to start with! The pattern includes a tutorial.
- 95 yds – 150 yds per color, 170 (225, 275, 310) yards per hat
- H (5.0 mm) & G (4.00mm) Crochet Hook
- Removable Stitch Marker
- Yarn Needle to weave in ends
- Faux Fur Pom Pom