We have an enormous stock of Freia Plush Super Bulky This two-ply super bulky is a yummy blend of 85% US Merino and 15% Mulberry Silk dyed in the signature ombré that Freia is known for. The two plies and twist in the yarn helps to keep it from pilling. The Merino in the yarn is US grown. This super bulky will make wonderful accessories and gifts.
- 85% Merino / 15% Mulberry Silk
- 100 yards / 91 meters per 150 gram cake
- Super Bulky
- 8 sts = 4″ / 10 cm on US#17 (12.75 mm)
- Hand wash
We also put together some amazing hat kits with Freia Plush Super Bulky! These kits combine this gorgeous hand-dyed Merino and Silk yarn with a perfectly matched luxury vegan pom pom!
Each kit contains:
- One skein of Freia Plush Superbulky (85% Merino / 15% Mulberry Silk, 100 yards / 91 meters per 150 gram cake)
- One luxury vegan pom pom that ties to the hat (3-3.5 inches across, hand wash or dry clean, made in Austria)
Here’s a few, but see them all on our website!
Pattern ideas for these kits:
- Sidewinder Beanie, pattern available on Ravelry and featured on our blog!
- Elphaba Hat, free pattern on Ravelry
- Natacha Hat, free pattern on Ravelry
(These projects are designed in Freia Bulky single ply but work wonderfully with Plush!)
- Cecelia Cowl by Loop London