We’re excited to partner with Hudson and West yarns to bring an exclusive sweater kit to space! This exclusive combination of four colors was chosen by Danielle for the appropriately named Saturn Sweater by Heidi Kirrmaier. Hudson and West Forge is perfect for a cozy sweater that will last in your wardrobe for season after season. This soft blend of Merino and Corriedale Wool is entirely produced in the USA from sheep to skein!
This classic sweater is gender-neutral, size-inclusive, and simple enough for beginners! We’ve chosen a gorgeous combination of four colors for the yoke. Our kits include mini-skeins of yarn to make up to the largest (6X) size. You can choose your favorite main color to personalize your sweater.
The Pattern Details:
Finished chest size (inches): XXS (30¾); XS (33½); S (37); M1 (40¼); M2 (43); L (46); XL (49¾); 2X (53½); 3X (57¼); 4X (61); 5X (65); 6X (68½)
Sweater is designed to fit with 2-5″ positive ease.
- CCs: One fibre space Exclusive Hudson and West Mini Skein Kit
- MC: Forge by Hudson and West: 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8 skeins
- US#7 (4.5mm) circular needle (smaller than chest size) and DPNs
- US#6 (4mm) circular needle (smaller than chest size) and DPNs
- 4 stitch markers, at least one unique for beginning of round
- crochet hook (for provisional cast-on)
- waste yarn (for provisional cast-on and holding sleeve stitches)
- Copy of Saturn Sweater pattern by Heidi Kirrmaier
The beautifully heathered shades of Forge pair easily together. Danielle worked with Hudson and West to choose an exclusive curated selection of mini-skeins. Choose your favorite main color for the body of the sweater. Our yarnistas picked their favorite combinations for an out-of-this-world sweater.