We have a new American made project bag in the shop! Presenting the Knitty Gritty by Magner Co.
The Knitty Gritty bag features a stout waxed canvas exterior, bridle leather handles and cord, and lots of interior pockets, slots, and grommets that keep you organized. They are $84 each and available only in our shop at this time.
- Seafarer™ Waxed Canvas – 10.10 oz army duck canvas with TexWax™ finish
- Wicket & Craig™ USA tannery vegetable tanned English Bridle Leather handles and cinch cord
- Sanded twill pocket lining
Internal Pockets and Slots:
- 10” wide x 6.5” tall with 3 solid brass grommets designed to hold folded patterns and allows for tangle free knitting on the go.
- 1 zipper pocket sized at 5.5”wide x 5.5” tall with a slot behind for quick access to phone/keys/etc.
- 3 slotted pockets sized at 2” wide x 5.5” tall for needles and accessories
About Casey, Magner owner:
Casey has worn many hats throughout the years, from airplane pilot to professional bike mechanic, but it wasn’t until after he bought his first sewing machine and discovered his passion for design that Magner Co was born. Working out of a small sew shop in Normaltown (Athens, Ga) Casey encompasses the title of Captain of the Ship and produces each product from the first cut to the final stitch.
Casey & Smokey (Bag maker & Bark maker)