Today we are featured on Good Morning America 3: What you need to know! GMA3 airs at 1 pm EST/12 pm PST on ABC but please check your local market to confirm the time in your area as some markets may vary. GMA3 re-airs the same day at 4 pm and 8 pm on the streaming site ABC News Live.
Some of you have asked what shawl I was wearing in the piece, so here are more details!
by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
I was wearing the sample shawl, which is done with two strands of Myak Lace held double. Here are Olga’s recommendations for making your own with yarns in our shop:
- Neighborhood Fiber Co Studio Sock (organic)
- Periwinkle Sheep Sport Wolle
- Harrisville Daylights
- De Rerum Natura Albertine
- mYak Tibetan Cloud
- 1080 yards of fingering or sport weight yarn (if held single stranded) or 2160 yards of lace weight yarn (if held double stranded)
- US 5 (3.75 mm). A circular needle is recommended to accommodate the increasing number of stitches
- copy of the Kune Kune pattern