When we moved into our new store in 2017, several of our amazing yarn companies created custom colorways to celebrate our new permanent location at 1319 Prince St. Spincycle created “the Royal Mile” for us. The colors are inspired by our logo and fibre girl herself, but the name itself has significant meaning. The Spincycle mill is located on Queen Street in Bellingham, Washington, while we’re moving from King Street to Prince Street. With all of those royal figures in play, the royal distinction was certainly fitting.
Today we have this color back in stock in both Dyed in the Wool and Dream State!
Our pattern picks!
For Dyed in the Wool – Bunnell Mitts
US 4 (3.5 mm) double pointed or 9″ circular needles
US 3 (3.25 mm) double pointed or 9″ circular needles
- One skein of solid fingering weight wool. We recommend BT Peerie
- One skein Spincycle Dyed in the Wool
Here are some color pairings from our yarnista team to inspire you:
- Two US 7 (4.5 mm) needles, or size required to obtain gauge
- Optional US 8 (5 mm needle), or one size larger than gauge needle for neckline bind off
- 210 yards solid color wool. We recommend Kelbourne Woolens Lucky Tweed
- One skein Spincycle Dream State
Here are some yarnista picked color pairings to inspire you: