Just landed in space – two hand dyed yarns from The Periwinkle Sheep in Albany, NY!
Sport Wolle’s three plies of soft and machine washable 100% Merino wool will knit up into gorgeous shawls, hats, socks, and sweaters – the only hard part will be choosing your favorite color!
- 325 yd / 3.5 oz (297m / 100g) skeins
- 100% superwash Merino wool
- Sport weight. 6-6.5 stitches per inch on US 3-5.
- Machine wash gentle or hand wash, dry flat.
Can’t pick just one color? Mix and match three for The Shift by Andrea Mowry!
Wolke (German for “cloud”) is a light-as-air blend of mohair and silk dyed in shimmering colors.
- 459 yd / 1.8 oz (420m / 50g) skeins
- 72% kid mohair, 28% silk
- Lace weight.
- Hand wash, dry flat.
Hold two strands of Wolke together for an airy Cumulus Blouse by PetiteKnit.
Pair Wolke with your favorite fingering weight yarn and knit someone special a Love Note by Tin Can Knits – the pattern comes in sizes from newborn to 5XL.