- Six 200 yard mini skeins of Yowza
- Content: 100% superwash Merino wool
- Gauge: DK weight. 5.25-6 stitches per inch knit on US 5-7, 3-4 stitches per inch crocheted on US 7-I.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle. This yarn should be dried flat for best results.
- Knit and purl
- Pick up stitches
- Follow pattern and count garter rows
Length: 721/2”/181.5 cm
- Copy of the Boxes and Towers pattern
- Yarn: Miss Babs Yowza Minis (100% Superwash Merino wool; 200 yd/2.8 oz skeins) – 1 skein in each of 6 colors, A-F, shown in A: Polished Stone B: Oakmoss C: Hayrick D: Earthenware E: Slot Canyon F: Seal Point (Or approximately 200 yards/182 meters of DK weight yarn in each of 6 different colors.)
- US#7 [4.5 mm] circular needle, 24”/60 cm or size to obtain gauge
- US#7 [4.5 mm] circular needle, 60”/150 cm (for edging)
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Gauge Blocked: 16 stitches and 32 rows = 4”/10 cm square in garter stitch.
Gauge is not crucial for this project, but will affect yardage and finished size if different from above