The Winter 19 collection from Brooklyn Tweed offers four accessory and nine garment patterns featuring rich colorplay, deep jewel tones, and layered texture. While away a long winter’s afternoon with the Winter 19 lookbook to find pieces that will delight your senses and spark your fervor to knit in the new year.
From the stunning reversible cables of Vesta, to the snowy stranded colorwork (also reversible!) of Florin, or the crisp textures of Watermark, you’re sure to find inspiration in this collection.
- Cetus hat – Arbor, 2 skeins
- Fabiola pullover – Loft, 9-12 skeins
- Florin pullover – Shelter, 11-16 skeins
- Gilda wrap – Vale, 3 skeins
- Ines pullover – Peerie, 7-11 skeins
- Marte vest – Loft, 5-7 skeins
- Nicola pullover – Shelter, 10-16 skeins
- Pascal cardigan – Quarry, 8-11 skeins
- Pilaster cardigan – Peerie, 9-14 skeins
- Tavola pullover – Arbor, 11-16 skeins
- Treefolds hat – Peerie, 2 skeins
- Vesta scarf – Arbor, 7 skeins
- Watermark cardigan – Shelter, 12-18 skeins
Come in and see the Winter 19 trunk show in the shop now through February 3!