Meet the Rocket bag! These Jen Hewett designed “Hank” bags are printed in our brand fibre space coral color on the natural canvas Fringe Field Bag. This color is only available at fibre space! The Field Bag is made from a sturdy 10 oz cotton canvas with a vegetable-tanned leather carry loop, which will age to a beautiful golden brown. This bag is designed to stand up, with a wide-open mouth. There is ample room for your yarn and knitting, and it has incredibly well thought out pockets! On one interior wall is a panel divided into one medium-sized pocket (perfect for your phone and/or small notebook) and three narrow pockets for needles, tools or writing implements. On the opposite interior wall is one long pocket, sized to hold a folded pattern.
That pocket is also punctuated by three smooth antiqued grommets for those times when you’re working from multiple balls and could use a little help keeping them untangled. Whether you’re alternating skeins or doing colorwork, simply run the yarns up through the guides and they’ll keep you nice and tidy. As will everything else about this beautifully made bag!
– made in USA
– approx 9.25″ x 4.5″ base (14″ wide at top), 9.5″ tall (see note above)
– sturdy 10 oz. 100% undyed cotton canvas
– coral ink
– interior lining/pockets are solid colored canvas (not printed)
– triple-weight bottom
– cotton-braid double drawstring
– natural vegetable-tanned leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
– generous pockets on both interior walls
– french seams and hidden gusset
– interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
– spot clean
How to order:
We have reserved ample bags for our local DMV customers! You may call the store or stop by this weekend to purchase.
**Bags are sold out online. We will restock on November 12 at 11 am EST.
While supplies last, we are selling these bags online here. Be sure to choose flat rate shipping ($5) during the check out process. Your bag will be shipping via USPS priority mail.