The Deep Fall 18 collection from Brooklyn Tweed features garments and accessories that merge classic, minimalist style with casual utility. Think “basics made better” with a focus on purposeful fit, proportion, and shaping details.
Whether woolen-spun or worsted-spun is your favorite, Brooklyn Tweed has you covered with their sustainable breed-specific wool yarns, all grown and produced domestically, paired with their informative and detailed patterns.
The collection uses 5 Brooklyn Tweed yarns:
- Shelter – 2-ply woolen-spun worsted-weight Targhee-Columbia wool
- Loft – 2-ply woolen-spun fingering-weight Targhee-Columbia wool
- Quarry – 3-strand mock-twist woolen-spun chunky-weight Targhee-Columbia wool
- Arbor – 3-ply worsted-spun DK-weight Targhee wool
- Peerie – 4-ply worsted-spun fingering-weight Merino wool
Rather than casting professional models, the BT team photographed the collection on two friends of the team, inviting them to add their own sense of style to the shoot:
“We mixed our styling items with their own garments; it was an absolute treat to get to know them and their personal styles in this way, as well as to see how the pieces in Deep Fall 18 integrated seamlessly with their wardrobes.”
- Aldous men’s brioche rib pullover: Shelter, 11-19 skeins
- Berenice (For Adults) pullover: Loft or Peerie, 8-13 skeins
- Blume pullover: Arbor, 10-16 skeins
- Haskell cardigan: Quarry, 7-11 skeins
- High Pines Hat: Arbor, 2 skeins
- Leander brioche scarf: Shelter, 5 skeins
- Solenn pullover: Loft, 7-12 skeins
- Svenson (For Her) pullover: Arbor, 10-17 skeins
Can’t decide which to cast on first? We’ll have the Deep Fall 18 trunk show in the shop for you to see and try on from November 24 – December 9!