We absolutely adore a quick KAL at fibre space- instant gratification knitting with a quick weekend project? Sign us up. That’s why we’re joining in with Andrea Mowry’s Memorial Day Weekend KAL to celebrate the launch of her newest pattern- Harlow!
Andrea designed this pattern to be the ideal go-to hat project: perfect for all sizes, ages, and genders. And with just a touche of brioche to expand your skills, this is a perfect stash-busting project to make for everyone you know, or keep for yourself.
Pair you favorite Spincycle Dyed in the Wool color with Brooklyn Tweed’s Loft for a wonderful tweedy finish, or try out our brand new Scottish Sport- Di Gilpin! We have tons of colors to mix and match for the perfect hat.
For the KAL, we’re all casting on Friday, and we’ll be binding off by end of the day on Monday. Post your projects on Instagram using #HarlowHatKAL (and don’t forget to mention it’s a #fibrespacefo), and be ready to show off your brand new hat on Tuesday morning. Andrea will be awarding prizes as well! Read more here on Ravelry.
- Two colors of fingering/sport. We recommend Spincycle Dyed in the Wool with Brooklyn Tweed LOFT or Di Gilpin Lalland
- US 2 and US 3 16″ circular needles
- US 3 DPNs
- Harlow pattern by Andrea Mowry
- Two Color Tubular Cast On
- Right Leaning Decrease (BrkRSl Dec) ENGLISH STYLE
- Right Leaning Decrease (BrkRSl Dec) CONTINENTAL STYLE
- Left Leaning Decrease (BrkLSl Dec) ENGLISH STYLE
- Left Leaning Decrease (BrkLSl Dec) CONTINENTAL STYLE