Serena is a plied, kettle-dyed sport/DK weight yarn with a heathered look
- 60% Alpaca / 40% Pima Cotton
- 1.76 oz / 50 g
- 170 yards / 155m
- 22-26 stitches per 4 inches (10.2 cm) on US size 4-6 needles
Stop by the shop to see a wonderful trunk show of designs by Fairmount Fibers and Manos del Uruguay. Here are our top picks from the amazing collection!
1. Lyceum by Sarah Solomon
This oversized tunic top is made for comfy lounging and features a center-stitch detail down the front.
2. Salaignac by Melissa Leapman
Salaignac is a bottom-up pullover with a unique square neck and garter along the back collar.
3. Pensdale by Angelia Robinson
4. Ana by Manos del Uruguay Design Team
Ana incorporates short rows in this stylish dolman sleeve pullover that flatters a wide range of sizes.
5. Stowe by Fairmount Fibers Design Team
Short sleeves with lacy detail that showcases Serena’s drape and versatility.
6. Tembetari by Fairmount Fibers Design Team
This crochet cowl is a fun stitch repeat that works up quickly!