We are pleased to welcome Terra from The Fibre Co. back to space! Terra was originally developed to be one of the softest yarns available, and this lusciously soft blend of Merino, Alpaca and Silk does not disappoint!
Terra has a slight tweedy or slubby appearance due to its silk noil content, which adds additional depth and life to the yarn. This rustic appearance combined with its incredibly soft fiber content makes it a treat to use. It shines equally well in lace or textured patterns as well as stockinette or garter stitch, meaning that it’s perfect for both accessories and garments alike.
Whether starting to knock out handmade gifts for the rapidly approaching winter holidays or simply treating yourself, Terra is pure luxury to use and will create items that are sure to please.
- Heavy worsted weight
- 40% Merino, 40% Alpaca, 20% Silk
- 196 yards (179 meters)
- 18-20 stitches per 4” on a US 8-9 (5-5.5 mm) needle
- PRICE: $32
- Waverly by Kate Gagnon Osborn
- Rosemont Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
- Springtime Bandit by Kate Gagnon Osborn
- Terra Mitts by Allison Worthing
- Baker Street by Courtney Kelley
- Lattice by Rose Beck
- Eastside by Ann Weaver