You may remember the wonderfulness that was Neighborhood Fiber Co.’s Capital Luxury Worsted. And there was the sport weight Merino they had long long ago. Well, those two ideas have merged into the brand-new Capital Luxury Sport!
Dyed in the stunning range of colors that NFC is known for, Capital Luxury Sport is a proper sport weight that is buttery soft and squishy! A generous dose of cashmere elevates this yarn to one of the finer things in life, making it perfect for extra special garments and accessories. It also has a wonderful twist that will show off the most complex of patterns, while still looking sophisticated in even the most basic of stitches.
Pick up a skein (or ten!) and a great pattern, make yourself a delicious beverage and settle in for some truly enjoyable stitching.
- 360 yards (329 meters)
- 70% merino, 20% cashmere, 10% nylon
- 5-7 stitches per inch on a US 2-4 (2.75-3.5 mm) needle
- Princess Fiona by Amy Miller
- Goldfinch by Andrea Mowry
- Alluvial Deposits by Rich Ensor
- Lac Rose by Katya Novikova
- the woods in winter by Laura Aylor
- Oranje by Ann Weaver