Beloved Hedgehog Fibres Sock is back! The super soft yarn and vibrant colors make it a joy to knit with. It’s light enough for a summer scarf to keep the air conditioning chill away, yet warm enough to transition straight into fall and winter to brighten up those gray days to come.
- 90% Merino, 10% Nylon
- 437 yards
- 28.0 stitches to 4” on a US 0-2.5 (2.0-3.0 mm) needle
- Free Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
- Blossom by Ker Gwened Knits
- Miso by Ambah O’Brien
- Summertime by Erin Mae Searl
- Joji Mystery Wrap by Joji Locatelli – it’s not too late to join in!