Woolfolk has come out with another stunning yarn: Luft. This bulky weight is simply beautiful! Luft combines with incredible softness and warmth of their signature Ovis 21 Ultimate Merino with organic pima cotton. The cotton serves as an outer tube to hold the merino fibers together, creating a lofty and light yarn. Despite being a bulky weight, it’s lightweight construction means that it’s perfectly designed for spring and summer knitting.
Luft is available in 6 beautiful shades that have a very heathered look to them. Each is a classic neutral in keeping with Woolfolk’s classic color palette. 6 incredibly talented designers have created a stunning pattern collection for Luft that you can scroll through below.
- Bulky weight
- 55% Ovis 21 Ultimate Merino/45% Organic Pima Cotton
- 109 yards/100 meters per 50 g
- 11-14 stitches per 4” on a US 9-11 (5.5-8 mm) needle
- Available colors: No. L1 Light Gray, No. L2 Medium Gray, No. L3 Light Blue, No. L4 Dark Blue, No. L5 Black, No. L6 Ochre Yellow
- MARMOR by Regina Moessmer
- JERN by Laura Chau
- ILT by Cheryl Niamath
- SØLV by Cecelia Campochiaro
- KOBOLT by Sarah Solomon
- GULD by Olga Buraya-Kefelian