Have you tried our mYak yet? If you haven’t heard, this yarn comes to us from the Tibetan plateaus, where the fiber is combed from the yaks each spring, and sent to Italy to be spun into beautiful lace, worsted, and chunky weight yarns. With a variety of colors and weights to choose from, we’ve been playing with mYak all winter.
We are really excited about this month’s release of a whole new pattern collection in the yarn!
Using the medium mYak, wrap yourself up for the winter in these projects:
- Holmes Wrap by Michelle Wang
- Laurent Wrap by Julie Hoover
- Bonner M itts and Hat, both by Sarah Solomon, make a great coordinating pair to keep you warm out in the world
- The Fort Tryon Wrap by Kirsten Kapur
For lace projects, the mYak is soft and offers plenty of colors to play with:
- Acorns and Arches by Kirsten Kapur
- Wave Hill Cowl by Kirsten Kapur is a gently flowing two-color brioche cowl