We’ve been loving all of the beautifully published indie magazines available today and we’re thrilled to announce that a brand-new publication is now available! Rib Magazine by Eric Lutz and Devon Johnson is a publication dedicated to entirely to men! Whether you’re a male knitter or have a lot of men in your life, Rib is the magazine for you. Issue No. 1 – PATINA has a nice variety of garments and accessories that are classic yet stylish, perfect for any guy.
Check out the great patterns and yarn suggestions below:
- Metropolitan Hat and Cowl by Mina Phillip – Miss Babs Kunlun
- Lakeshore Boulevard Pullover by Robbie Laughlin – Cascade Yarns Eco Wool or Eco +
- Stalactite Scarf by Nathan Taylor – Periwinkle Sheep Delirium
- Dragonmoss Pillow by Eric Lutz – Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok
- Patina Pullover by Hannah Fettig – The Fibre Co. Arranmore
- Urban Aran Mitts by Robbie Laughlin – Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
What will you make? Be sure to share!