Alana Dakos is known for her beautiful botanical inspired patterns in both Botanical Knits 1 and 2. She now has a sweet collection of botanically inspired baby knits in her new collection, Baby Botanicals. Each of the five sweaters features little leaves, trees or flower buds incorporated right into the design. All the items are sized from 6 months to 12 years, giving you a lot of bang for your buck letting you knit for all the children in your life. Alana also uses lighter weight yarns, which help keep busy kids cool and helps to keep extra fabric from getting in their way. The printed book has just landed here in space, so be sure to pick up your copy before they’re gone.
(please note that not all are superwash)
- Early Autumn – Miss Babs Yet or The Fiberists Franklin
- Little Buds – Deebie Bliss Baby Cashmerino or Eco Baby
- Tiny Vines – Woolfolk Tynd or Semilla Fino
- Twiggy – The Fibre Co. Cumbria Fingering or Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply
- Baby Branches – Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino or Lux Adorna Sport
Which pattern is your favorite from the collection?