Mother’s Day is almost here, and we’ve got some great extra special finds in shop that will delight any stitcher in your life.
1. Porter Bin by Fringe Supply Co – $85
The Porter Bin is a large bin / project bag for sweater knitters or those who like to keep multiple WIPs in one bag.
The Porter is heavy-duty cotton canvas with multiple interior pockets and a wide flat bottom — it sits upright and open, and stores flat when not in use. It’s great for storage, for organizing all kinds of projects, for road trips (so great for road trips!), or for sitting at the ready next to your favorite chair.
And it’s made in the USA!
2. Tasha McKelvey Yarn Bowls – $58
These bowls are hand crafted right here in the state of VA! We have every color of every style shown below: squirrel, sheep, gnome, bird with nest and hedgehog.
3. Knitter’s Keep Kit – $40
For sewers and knitters, this wristband with magnet will keep all of the stitch markers, cable needles and hooks in one safe place. The kit comes in a great storage bag and includes
- One silicone slap bracelet in orange, green, blue or grey
- 10 large round stitch markers (accommodate US 15 / 10mm needles or smaller)
- 10 small round stitch markers (accommodate US 9 / 5.5mm needles or smaller)
- 10 opening stitch markers (accommodate US 11 / 8mm needles or smaller)
- 2 cable needles (size US 1 / 2.5mm)
- 2 curved-tip tapestry needles
4. Gift cards
I promise that no yarn lover is ever let down by a gift card to their local yarn shop! Ours comes wrapped in a bit of bright yarn works well tucked inside a Mother’s Day card. She will be SO excited to come spend it.