The holidays are drawing near, so hats become and even better quick gift knit. They’re small and definitely useful all winter long. Olga Buraya-Kefelian’s Sabi Hat has a cool zigzag texture that looks great on guys and girls alike. The pattern is written in two sizes and since the pattern is surprisingly stretchy, you’ll be able to fit it to everyone on your gift list. And what’s better to pair with a versatile hat pattern than a scrumptious skein of Miss Babs Kunlun? If you haven’t knit with Kunlun yet, you really are missing out. This DK weight yarn is a lovely blend of merino, cashmere and silk that is just pure joy to stitch with. It looks fantastic in textured patterns like the Sabi Hat, making them a winning combination.
- Miss Babs Kunlun (70% merino/15% silk/15% cashmere, 280yds/256m); 1 skein for all sizes
- US 5 (3.75 mm) 16” circular needle or dpns
- US 6 (4.0 mm) 16” circular needle and dpns
- Or one long circular needle of each size for magic loop
- Stitch marker
- Copy of the Sabi Hat pattern, available in print in the shop or on Ravelry