Here is what I know for sure about this morning:
1. The news crew that was supposed to be here had to go home because their satellite wasn’t working, but the Washington Post did a great article on our sale and interviewed some folks in line. This was the article that they ran yesterday.
2.The first person in line arrived just before 4 am. Folks who arrived at 6:30 am did not get in the door by 8 am.
3. We had 69 people in line when we opened our doors at 6 am.
4. Everyone ate donuts.
5. The Starbucks on Route One came down and took coffee orders from folks in line. Was it free? Anyone know?
6. Our new “Merry Knitmas” bags are completely gone. More will arrive on Monday!
7. You all rock! Thank you so much for making another amazing Black Friday for fibre space!
Here are the things that I heard:
1. Shops up the street came down and handed out coupons to the folks in our line.
2. Did we have the largest line in town? Anyone know?
3. Knitters get cold when standing for long periods of time.
4. It is worth waiting 1. 5 hours to get yarn on sale.
5. The Patch was here and took some photos. They said we had 80 people in line when they are here…Not sure when that was. This morning is a blur.