This cowl will explore the basics of the tuck stitch. Chose two contrasting dk weight yarns for a bold look or two that are close in color for an experience in texture. You will learn confidently how to execute both tuck stitches with knits and purls. In no time you will have a bouncy warm accessory to ward off the cold.
2 two-hour sessions
Skills needed: knit, purl and yo
- tuck stitches using knits and purls
- Crochet cast on
- Russian bind off
- US#5 (3.75 mm) 24” circular needle
- DK weight yarn: 540 yards for MC and 270 yards of CC. We recommend Miss Babs Yowza or Hazel Knits Lively DK.
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Dental floss for lifeline
- Copy of Linq pattern by Barry Zehr (provided by instructor)