Learn to knit this summer weight tank! Who said knitting is only for cold weather? This lightweight tank knits up like a breeze and will become a go-to in your summer wardrobe.
- Garment Construction
- How to adjust a pattern to knit in the round
- 504 (672, 672, 840, 840, 840, 1008, 1008) yards (MC) and 168 yards (CC). We recommend Hempathy or Alba for 30½ (34, 37½, 41, 44½, 48, 51½, 55)” bust circumference
- US#2 (2.75 mm) 16″ circular needles
- US#3 (3.25 mm) 24″ or 32″ circular needles
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
- Copy of Saco Stripes Tank Pattern, available in print at the shop or digitally here
Come to class with a 6″ x 6″ gauge swatch of your chosen yarn, washed and blocked.
Photos © Carrie Bostick Hoge