This striking hat will make you a short row expert in no time! Knit flat and seamed, this is a fun and very interesting knit.
two 2-hour sessions
- German short rows
- Provisional cast on
- Kitchener Stitch
- how to read a chart
- blocking and finishing techniques for hat knitting
- 250 yards DK weight yarn in highly contrasting colors (137 yards A, 112 yards B) plus extra for swatching
- US #3 (3.25mm) 16” circular needle
- US #4 (3.5mm) 16” circular needle
- DK waste yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- Copy of Toph pattern on Ravelry.
Come with a blocked garter stitch gauge swatch.
Photos by © Woolly Wormhead