Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to create intarsia without bobbins? Discover the answer when you create the Wave Cowl with designer Olga Buraya-Kefelian! This two-week workshop uses modular style colorwork, partial knitting and short-rows.
Two 2 hour sessions
Ability to knit, purl, cast on and bind off.
- crochet chain cast on
- German short rows and partial knitting
- weaving ends directly into your knitting
- mattress stitch
- 490 yards in MC and 200 yards in CC of fingering weight yarn, preferably light or bright semi-solid colors
- US#4 (3.5 mm) circular needle, 24-36″
- crochet hook size E (3.5 mm) or F (3.75 mm)
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- Copy of Wave Cowl pattern, available on Ravelry from the designer.
Make a gauge swatch on suggested needle size or use size to obtain gauge. Gauge is 24 sts and 38 rows = 4” in Stockinette stitch worked flat, measured once washed and blocked.