Learn how to work simple lace in the round combined with jogless stripes for a perfect warmer weather accessory. No previous lace experience required!
Two 2-hour classes
Skills required: Ability to knit and purl and work in the round. No previous chart reading or lace experience necessary.
- reading lace charts in the round
- jogless stripe technique
- provisional cast on
- kitchener stitch
- finishing and blocking techniques
- 2 highly contrasting shades sport weight – 300 yards each color
- size US 5 16” circular knitting needles
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- waste yarn
- size G crochet hook
- copy of Kings & Thieves pattern, available on Ravelry