This elegant, super lightweight, lacy cowl is perfect for the chilly spring days. It’s so soft you’ll never want to take it off.
Two 2 hour sessions
Ability to increase, decrease, and some experience with fingering or lace weight yarn.
- provisional cast on
- lace charts
- working in round
- picking up stitches
- US 5 (3.75 mm) 16″ or 24″ knitting needle or, 40” (or greater) if you want to use the magic loop method on the border.
- US F/5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook
- approximately 200 yards of lace or light fingering weight yarn. I suggest a luscious silk/cashmere blend, like Miss Babs Sojourn, or Knerd String Fingering or Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply.
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle and scissors for finishing
- Copy of the Feathered Waves Cowl, available on Ravelry.