The Town Bag is larger than the Field Bag but has the same great features inside.
It features tote-style handles, exterior front and back pockets in waxed canvas that wraps under the bottom for protection and creates a subtle tone-on-tone effect, and interior pockets.
Waxed canvas — used here for the exterior pockets and bottom — is a very special fabric, which by its nature shows the crinkles and scuffs in the surface (think of the difference between paper and waxed paper), giving it a distinctive look, which is least apparent with the black bag.
– made in USA
– 11″ x 5.5″ base (16″ wide at top), 10.5″ tall
– handle drop is approx 4″ with bag uncinched, approx 6″ cinched
– 100% cotton canvas body
– outer pockets and bottom in waxed canvas
– interior pockets in natural/undyed canvas
– sturdy triple-weight bottom
– 100% cotton double drawstring
– 100% cotton webbing
– antiqued brass rivets
– signature Field Bag-style divided pockets inside (no grommets)
– french seams and concealed gusset