One 3-hour session
Basic crochet skills. Knowledge of increases, decreases, and Tunisian simple stitch will be helpful but not required.
- Creating 3-D figures
- Tunisian simple stitch
- US B (2.25 mm) crochet hook for larger flowers using fingering weight yarn
- 175 yds of fingering cotton or linen yarn (darker petal color 1 = 100 yds, lighter petal color 2 = 25 yds, lightest petal color 3 = 25 yds, leaf color 4 = 25 yds).
- Locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle and scissors for finishing
- Small amount of polyester fiber fill (available from craft store)
- Floral tape, florist stub stem (both optional)
- Hot glue gun (optional)
- Copy of the Ranunculus Flower pattern by Happy Patty Crochet