Master two color brioche in the round with this cute hat project.
two 2-hour sessions
Skills needed: basic brioche skills or the ability to knit, purl and yarn over.
- brioche in the round
- two color brioche
- fixing brioche mistakes
- tubular or German twisted cast on
- Fingering weight in 2 colors – Approximately 30 g each. We recommend Spincycle Dyed in the Wool and Di Gilpin Lalland or de rerum natura Ulysse.
- US#2 (2.75 mm) 16” circular needle
- US#3 (3.25 mm) 16” circular needle
- US#3 (3.25 mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Copy of Marlow Hat pattern by Andrea Mowry