Join Barry as he takes you deeper into knitting 2 color brioche with strategically placed increases and decreases that he will help guide you into performing like a pro.
Two 2-hour classes
Skills needed: Students should have previous brioche experience.
- increasing in brioche stitch
- decreasing in brioche stitch
- two color brioche
- 200 yards in each of two colors. We suggest Spincycle Dream State and Manos del Uruguay Maxima. The pattern size is customizable, so double your yardage for a much larger piece
- US#7 (4.5 mm) 24″ circular needle
- 3 circular or locking stitch markers
- Tapestry Needle
- Jūl Oval Latch Closure
- Salish Sighs pattern, available on Ravelry