- This event has passed.
Three Dimensional Shawl Workshop with Olga Buraya-Kefelian
Dimensional knitwear can be created in a variety of ways and utilizing many techniques. Learn how to create this highly textured shawl and learn new techniques as well as numerous tips when you knit your Kune-Kune Shawl.
One 4 hour class
- Provisional Cast On
- pick up stitches to create horizontal pleats
- work partial knitting technique
- fix your mistakes
- 2160 yards of lace weight yarn (if held double stranded) OR 1080 yards of fingering or sport weight yarn (if held single stranded)
- US#5 (3.75 mm) circular needle
- crochet hook size D (3.25 mm) or E (3.5 mm)
- waste yarn in similar weight to working yarn
- one double pointed needle, 1 or 2 sizes smaller than main needle
- tapestry needle
- copy of KUNE-KUNE SHAWL pattern, available here