- This event has passed.
Short Row Shawl (in progress)
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until June 27, 2018
Three 2-hour sessions
- short row shaping
- knitting with multiple colors
- blocking and finishing techniques
- 350 yards for smaller version or 874 yards for larger version fingering weight yarn
- US#4 (3.5mm) 30” circular knitting needles
- 5 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- copy of free Wonder Woman wrap pattern by Carissa Browning
With Color A and long-tail method, CO 105 sts.
Photos © Carissa Browning