- This event has passed.
Private Lesson with Barry
Private or semi-private lessons at the shop:
- Individual instruction with you and a friend or relative for one hour at our shop (max of 2)
- Perfect for those with busy schedules or very specific objectives
- Must be scheduled and paid in advance.
You can work on the following with Barry:
- knitting basics/refreshers
- reading a pattern or charts
- measuring for gauge and adjusting as needed
- increasing and decreasing
- picking up stitches
- short rows
- garter tabs/starting triangular shawls
- working in the round
- fixing mistakes
- Sweaters (direction, not design)
- Finishing techniques
Please use the notes field when checking out to indicate what you plan to work on and any relevant pattern name that your instructor should be aware of. This lesson is pending approval from the instructor, once he has received your pattern or project information.