- This event has passed.
Magical Brioche Cowl with Olga Buraya-Kefelian
An event every week that begins at 2:00pm on Saturday, repeating until February 24, 2018
The Juko Cowl is created with the rare double brioche rib technique. You will learn how to work your brioche and tuck stitches simultaneously while working with solid or two colors for his fun graphic and doubly warm accessory!
Two 2 hour classes
Students should have previous brioche experience.
- create stretchy types of cast on
- work in double brioche stitch using 2 colors
- work Brioche and Tuck techniques simultaneously in the round
- fix your mistakes in double brioche
- One color version: mYak Baby Yak Medium -125 yards, 3 (4) skeins OR 375 (450) yards in other worsted weight yarn
- Bicolor Version: mYak Baby Yak Medium – 125 yards, MC – 2 skeins, CC – 2 skeins, OR 190 (225) yds in MC and 190 (225) yds in CC in other Worsted weight yarn
- US#8 (5 mm) circular, 24” long (for CO and BO only)
- US#5 (3.75 mm) circular, 24” long (for main pattern)
- Size F or G (3.75 or 4 mm) crochet hook
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Copy of Juko Cowl pattern, available here