Blue Sky Spring Hills Sweater Knitalong
Blue Sky Fibers has just released a brand new pattern for their Organic Cotton: the Spring Hills Sweater! Join us for a knitalong to make this comfy spring pullover. A simple knit and purl stitch pattern creates this timeless piece. Knitted from the bottom up in 100% Organic Cotton (Worsted), this drop-sleeve sweater will be a year-round favorite.
This Knitalong begins April 1 and runs until June 30th. Those who complete the Spring Hills Sweater and post their finished sweater on the Friends of Blue Sky Fibers Ravelry page are eligible to be entered in for a drawing to receive the supplies to participate in the next Blue Sky Knitalong!
About Organic Cotton:
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- 100 grams / 150yds (worsted weight)
- 7-9 US / 4.5-5.5mm
- 4-5 sts per inch / 2.5cm
- $14.60 each
Women’s XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
Chest: 38½ (42½, 46, 50, 54½, 58½)”
Length: 18 (19, 19¾, 20½, 21¼, 22)”
Sleeve length to underarm: 19½ (20, 20, 20½, 20½, 21)”
This pattern is worked flat! Even with basic knitting experience, you can knit this sweater! Pattern involves increasing, decreasing and seaming.
GAUGE: In stockinette, 17 sts and 24 rows = 4″
- Organic Cotton (Worsted) by Blue Sky Fibers: 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) hanks
- Size 8 (5mm) 24″ or longer circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 8 (5mm) 16″ or longer circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch holder or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Spare needle for Three-Needle BO
- Copy of the pattern, (download the pattern for 50% off with code “COTTON” through the Blue Sky Ravelry page or website.)